BS Zelda AST sram

Need a hint? Got a code or strategy? Share it all here!
Con
Snes9x White Belt

BS Zelda AST sram

Post by Con »

Hi,

maybe some of you have already played BSZelda: Ancient Stone Tablets.
These roms are special since they are a collection of 4 roms since these games were broadcasted in 4 weeks. It is possible to transfer your progress from the former to the further week by renaming the srm; e.g. bszelda_ast1.srm -> bszelda_ast2.srm

My question now is whether it is possible to avoid this.
I would not know about a possibility; maybe it is possible to save when you play a week automatically two savestates are made (from the current and the further week) like you play week1 and the savestates made are bszelda_ast1.srm and simulaneously bszelda_ast2.srm is created.
Camo_Yoshi
Snes9x Purple belt

Re: BS Zelda AST sram

Post by Camo_Yoshi »

From what I understand there is a patched version of the ROM so you don't have to do this kind of stuff. I'm not sure though, as I'm not familiar with BS Zelda.
Snes9x FAQs | Forum Rules
What operating system are you using? 32 or 64bit? Version of Snes9x? Is the text at the bottom of the window white when you load the game?
These suggestions are usually the solution to your issue!
Noel_RPG
Snes9x White Belt

Re: BS Zelda AST sram

Post by Noel_RPG »

I'm sorry to bring this old thread back but any questions about the BS Zelda AST game should be asked in its dedicated forum site:

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/bszelda ... ablets-f4/

probably go there and see if you get a response or if you find an answer somewhere in that forum