Guess what's back... back again...

Post all ideas for FORUM changes/additions here, as well as any bugs or malfunctions in it.
adventure_of_link
Hero of Hyrule | Official Port Recruiter

Guess what's back... back again...

Post by adventure_of_link »

The SMTP errors upon posting are back... tell a friend...

(Or I'll just post this here and wait for Ryan to take notice. :P)

Ran into problems sending Mail. Response: 554 Your message was received but it could not be saved. Please retry later.

DEBUG MODE

Line : 201
File : smtp.php

Unofficial Test Monkey For:
* Snes9X GX (Wii)
* Snes9X EX (Android)
* Snes9X 64-bits (PC/Mac)

ZSNES|Ben Heck|NSRT|Bob Smiley
Camo_Yoshi
Snes9x Purple belt

Post by Camo_Yoshi »

It's a miracle the forums haven't been hit by hackers yet. (yeah, I probably just jinxed it.)
Snes9x FAQs | Forum Rules
What operating system are you using? 32 or 64bit? Version of Snes9x? Is the text at the bottom of the window white when you load the game?
These suggestions are usually the solution to your issue!
adventure_of_link
Hero of Hyrule | Official Port Recruiter

Post by adventure_of_link »

Seems like the SMTP server/daemon took a dump, as I had to manually activate a user just now.

Unofficial Test Monkey For:
* Snes9X GX (Wii)
* Snes9X EX (Android)
* Snes9X 64-bits (PC/Mac)

ZSNES|Ben Heck|NSRT|Bob Smiley
Camo_Yoshi
Snes9x Purple belt

Post by Camo_Yoshi »

adventure_of_link wrote:Seems like the SMTP server/daemon took a dump, as I had to manually activate a user just now.
Sounds like a issue with a web host more than anything...
What operating system are you using? 32 or 64bit? Version of Snes9x? Is the text at the bottom of the window white when you load the game?
Ryan
Grand Poobah

Post by Ryan »

Yeah, idk how to deal with that to be honest. :-/ I'd like to be able to say "Hey, no worries because we're moving to phpBB3 in the next week" or something, but life keeps getting in my way, and thus I have yet to contact Jerremy about taking over and such. Best I've done so far is update us from 2.0.22 to 2.0.23 which has been needing done for years.

I have to move again by February, so who knows how long before I'm settled enough to bother talking to Jer about things.

I s'pose I could still get all the pertinent info from him if needs be, based on the idea that I would be taking over. I just don't have the time to focus on it now, which irritates the hell out of me.
Camo_Yoshi
Snes9x Purple belt

Post by Camo_Yoshi »

Ryan wrote:Yeah, idk how to deal with that to be honest. :-/ I'd like to be able to say "Hey, no worries because we're moving to phpBB3 in the next week" or something, but life keeps getting in my way, and thus I have yet to contact Jerremy about taking over and such. Best I've done so far is update us from 2.0.22 to 2.0.23 which has been needing done for years.

I have to move again by February, so who knows how long before I'm settled enough to bother talking to Jer about things.

I s'pose I could still get all the pertinent info from him if needs be, based on the idea that I would be taking over. I just don't have the time to focus on it now, which irritates the hell out of me.
Annoys the hell out of me as well.
Camo_Yoshi
Snes9x Purple belt

Re: Guess what's back... back again...

Post by Camo_Yoshi »

greggplatt wrote:Glad to know.
This probably is fixed now because we upgraded to phpBB3. :)