Mario Rpg codes

Need a hint? Got a code or strategy? Share it all here!

Do you cheat?

Yes
38%
No
63%

Total votes: 8

Mycatisbigfoot
Snes9x White Belt

Mario Rpg codes

Post by Mycatisbigfoot »

i got mario rpg codes off of this site http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/snes/file/588739/26315
And the mario cods just work no one elts work and some times it wont lent me put in some????? :cry:

I am trying to say why wont it let me put in some codes and some it does it gliches the person it's for
Last edited by Mycatisbigfoot on Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bigjake52@gmail is my email but i did not get the code to actavate my account
Deathlike2
Snes9x Brown Belt

Post by Deathlike2 »

And the mario cods just work no one elts work and some times it wont lent me put in some?????
What the hell are you talking about? Please make more sense than that.
franpa
Snes9x Yellow Belt

Post by franpa »

i guess some codes are simply in the wrong format
Windows 10 x64, Ryzen 3700X, ASUS Crosshair Hero VIII WiFi Motherboard, 16GB 3600MHz RAM, MSI Gamer 1070Ti, Integrated Audio, Corsair AX760 power supply.
Gogo
Snes9x Brown Belt

Post by Gogo »

make sure you are using the right version of the rom... some codes only work for certain versions (such as mario rpg 1.0 instead of 1.1, or the european version and not the american)

Some codes may only work at specific times, as well.. for instance if you don't have geno, using the geno codes might just burk it all up.
Go here: http://sgibbons.deviantart.com/
It has shiny shines! ~ UPDATED 01/23/2006
op89x
Snes9x Yellow Belt

Post by op89x »

I think I'm going to second Deathlike2 on this one. I mean, it's courteous to be clear. Consider it good etiquette.

If you're having problems with codes, it's generally a good idea to post them here and let us have a look at them. But please take time to press the proper buttons on your keyboard to double-check your post for clarity and accuracy. Use the EDIT POST button if you need to.
Mark57Raider
Snes9x White Belt

Re: Mario Rpg codes

Post by Mark57Raider »

Why don't you just play like a real gamer and not put cheat codes in at all. No offense mind you, but I mean seriously? But ANYONE who uses cheat codes to gain an unnatural advantage in any game is no gamer in my book. That's what me and my friend like to call fake gamers. Also can you please write like someone with some common sense too? Thank you. I've never used cheat codes for any SNES game that I beat and refuse to ever use gamegenie/gameshark. What kind of cheat codes do you use in Mario RPG anyways and I can evaluate your noobness to proness level.
adventure_of_link
Hero of Hyrule | Official Port Recruiter

Re: Mario Rpg codes

Post by adventure_of_link »

First off..
in several threads already, adventure_of_link wrote:whoa, holy post necrobump Batman...
next, I can forsee this thread not ending very well... *crush*

Unofficial Test Monkey For:
* Snes9X GX (Wii)
* Snes9X EX (Android)
* Snes9X 64-bits (PC/Mac)

ZSNES|Ben Heck|NSRT|Bob Smiley