Super Scope Cursor Issue - Metal Combat: Falcon's Revenge

If you're having problems with Snes9x, or think you've found a bug, this is the place to be.
Nymera
Snes9x White Belt

Super Scope Cursor Issue - Metal Combat: Falcon's Revenge

Post by Nymera »

I'm experiencing the same issue as reported in an older post I came across - link provided below, but I will sum up the problem using similar language. This issue is happening on Android - technical specs included below.

In the game title 'Metal Combat: Falcon's Revenge' the ST Tornado has an ability referred to as Hyper Shot. This ability is executed by holding down the cursor button on the Super Scope, which stops the charge and enables the player to release the current stored blaster energy at the enemy. Presently when selecting/holding the cursor area on the phone it correctly halts the charge, but fails to release the Hyper Shot upon firing and instead uses the energy toward Super Turbo Shots.

Video Capturing ST Tornado's Abilities (NOT MY VIDEO):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deaeJecOmlw --- First 3 minutes covers the different abilities

Identical Issue:
https://www.snes9x.com/phpbb3/viewtopic ... bat#p30969

Technical Specs:

Phone:
MODEL: Google Pixel 2 XL
VERSION: Android 10
BUILD: QQ3A.200805.001

App:
Snes9x EX+ installed via Google Play Store
Version 1.5.45

Please let me know if further information is needed or if it's simply user error and I'm missing something simple. Also and like the author in the older post, I'm curious as to if there is a way to enable Turbo Fire support within Snesx EX+?
odditude
Snes9x Green Belt

Re: Super Scope Cursor Issue - Metal Combat: Falcon's Revenge

Post by odditude »

The developer of Snes9x EX doesn't frequent this forum. The main web page is here, which includes his email address for support-related questions.

i didn't find any turbo settings during a quick look through the options.
Nymera
Snes9x White Belt

Post by Nymera »

Thank you for your reply @odditude! I'll try and reach out to the developer per your suggestion and relay my findings here.
JayJacks
Snes9x White Belt

Post by JayJacks »

Did you ever get a solution for this issue?
*fingers crossed*