Snes 9X EX+ in Android save game file

If you're having problems with Snes9x, or think you've found a bug, this is the place to be.
ThirtyFiveAdams
Snes9x White Belt

Snes 9X EX+ in Android save game file

Post by ThirtyFiveAdams »

Good Evening or morning or afternoon or night, I stumbled upon this forum while looking for a solution for my problem if possible take a tiny bit of your precious time to help a slightely dumb and rather uncreative, poor soul:

I Recentely acquired the "Snes 9X EX+" on my phone, and decided to play a game I never had the chance to play, Chrono Trigger (great game btw), but right now I need to press buttons "L", "R" and "A" at the same time... my phone only allows me to use 2 touchs at the same time (I heard this is normal...), I am currently trying to find the save game files, or even a save state, play this part on my pc and then put it back in my cellphone (a Moto G, though i guess this is not relevant ), I need to play on my phone because otherwise I would have nothing to do at my work(or would it be Job? english isn't my native language)...
Helping or Not Thank you for reading and at least trying to help, I wish happiness upon you all!
adventure_of_link
Hero of Hyrule | Official Port Recruiter

Re: Snes 9X EX+ in Android save game file

Post by adventure_of_link »

By default Snes9X EX+ saves and loads the games wherever you loaded the game. So you should be able to find the *.srm, put it on your computer, get past the CT L+R+A bit, then save, then put it back on your phone no problem.

Unofficial Test Monkey For:
* Snes9X GX (Wii)
* Snes9X EX (Android)
* Snes9X 64-bits (PC/Mac)

ZSNES|Ben Heck|NSRT|Bob Smiley