get it from the releases page on GitHub.
changelog wrote: 1.62.2
- Fixes a bug in 1.62.1 that would erase SRAM if a save state was loaded.
- Minor fixes.
Gtk + Windows:
- Fixed SA1 division with negative dividend again. (Atari2)
- Fixed timing on several instructions. (pi1541)
- MSU1 audio with no loop point will not repeat from start.
- Modernized some old memory-related code.
- Fixed a desynchronization in interlaced modes and reporting.
- Remove SA1 access to WRAM.
- Added second set of registers between S-DSP and S-SMP. Fixes PAL version of Virtual Bart.
- Added a Vulkan graphics output method. Similar to OpenGL, this can use libretro's slang shaders.
- Changed the automatic frame skip throttle to take place immediately before showing the frame, making VRR work better.
- Add menu item to clear recent files entries.
- Add fixed window size changes up to 10x.
- Improved the shader parameters dialog with sliders and resize.
- Allow disabling adding registry entries. Deletes any existing entries when the option is disabled.
- Switched to CMake for build system. Removed meson.
- Fixed some keys not working with modifiers. (Gutawer)
- Removed graphics options most people won't understand or need.
- Improved wayland support. Handle fractional DPI properly.