Controller Issues

If you're having problems with Snes9x, or think you've found a bug, this is the place to be.
Muscleman19
Snes9x White Belt

Controller Issues

Post by Muscleman19 »

I just bought a 8Bitdo controller to use with my emulator on my PC. Controller has been plugged in and is working per design by manufacturer. Even under my Settings menus (Windows 10) I can see the controller pop up in my list of input devices. However, I can't figure out how to tell the emulator that the controller is there. Can anyone help please?
odditude
Snes9x Green Belt

Re: Controller Issues

Post by odditude »

have you tried to configure it via Input -> Input Configuration... ?
markcowell23
Snes9x White Belt

Post by markcowell23 »

Muscleman19 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:30 pm I just bought a 8Bitdo controller to use with my emulator on my PC. Controller has been plugged in and is working per design by manufacturer. Even under my Settings menus (Windows 10) I can see the controller pop up in my list of input devices. However, I can't figure out how to tell the emulator that the controller is there. Can anyone help please?
Hi I'm facing same issue. I tried everything But nothing worked for me! Please help me!!
Ryan
Grand Poobah

Post by Ryan »

Did you try what odditude suggested to the OP?
markcowell23
Snes9x White Belt

Post by markcowell23 »

markcowell23 wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:27 am
Muscleman19 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:30 pm I just bought a 8Bitdo controller to use with my emulator on my PC. Controller has been plugged in and is working per bestwashingmachine.in design by manufacturer. Even under my Settings menus (Windows 10) I can see the controller pop up in my list of input devices. However, I can't figure out how to tell the emulator that the controller is there. Can anyone help please?
Hi I'm facing same issue. I tried everything But nothing worked for me! Please help me!!
Ryan wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:07 am Did you try what odditude suggested to the OP?
Yes I've tried that