Keyboard Configuration!

If you're having problems with Snes9x, or think you've found a bug, this is the place to be.
ainma1
Snes9x White Belt

Keyboard Configuration!

Post by ainma1 »

Hi,

I've been having trouble with my keyboard config. I downloaded snes9x years ago and rediscovered it a few days ago and have been playing non-stop!

I had my keyboard configured differently when I first downloaded it, but I was tweaking some stuff on it today and accidentally reset it to the original settings. Since then, I haven't been able to get past the press start screen on any game! Previously my enter/return key was my start button, but now that or any other key won't work :(

I tried rebooting my computer (thinking it might be my computer), as well as using every single key to see if it would do anything (if the reset made my start key a different button). I also tried re-downloading a more recent version of the emulator, but nothing is working! The game opens up fine, but I can't actually play it if it never moves to the next screen!

Has anyone had this problem? Anyone know how to fix it? I just don't have the controls now that everything is reset!

Thanks if you can help!
Amanda
ainma1
Snes9x White Belt

Post by ainma1 »

Actually nevermind! I rebooted again and it seems to be working now :) Computers are so strange sometimes!