Sync

This is for people involved in the developement of Snes9x, or SNES emulators in general.
BUG REPORTS BELONG IN TECH SUPPORT/BUG TRACKING!

Unless you're actually a developer, or are just going to agree with a #1-4 just click the option below.

No votes
100%
No votes
No votes
#1-4
No votes

Total votes: 1

riudo
Snes9x White Belt

Sync

Post by riudo »

I realize this may have been posted, this project may not even be in development anymore.
idk, but ive scoured the forum a few times over and i dont see very much on the Re-Sync issue, i have a few idea's about improvements, that may not be too much work for you.

#1 add the "freeze state" re-sync to be able to set to a button on gamepad

#2 possibly auto re-sync? (know nothing about programming, will probably be alot of work if even possible) i saw nothing about this really and the only thread with this, people ranted on not about the issue but the game involved (issue is with most all games)

#3 if possible? speed up the "freeze state" re-sync? idk if you can i just thought i should post this

#4 syncronizing settings when hosting server (may cause many issues) but i hear it helps the sync stay in place longer

Edit: after my misfortune of reading the other post here, i realized this is forum feedback, but oh well.
Mark57Raider
Snes9x White Belt

Post by Mark57Raider »

oops, cancel my vote. I"m not a developer. I'm actually not an snes emulator developer at all.
Nach
Snes9x Purple belt

Post by Nach »

I have no clue what you're talking about.

Explaining yourself, instead of just diving into possible options helps greatly.
May 9 2007 - NSRT 3.4, now with lots of hashing and even more accurate information! Go download it.

Post by squall_leonhart69r »

want me to beat it out of him?
franpa
Snes9x Yellow Belt

Post by franpa »

netplay uses save states for keeping in sync?
Windows 10 x64, Ryzen 3700X, ASUS Crosshair Hero VIII WiFi Motherboard, 16GB 3600MHz RAM, MSI Gamer 1070Ti, Integrated Audio, Corsair AX760 power supply.