Yo Rakashazi

If you're having problems with Snes9x, or think you've found a bug, this is the place to be.
adventure_of_link
Hero of Hyrule | Official Port Recruiter

Yo Rakashazi

Post by adventure_of_link »

Specs:
HTC Evo 3D, rooted and S-off'd (still running on stock firmware/kernel/ROM due to not currently finding a solid custom ROM for better bluetooth support, grumble grumble..)
Snes9X EX latest version

On Metal Combat: Falcon's Revenge, the ST Tornado has an attack called the Hyper Shot. To perform this move, you have to hold down the cursor button and press Fire. However, I've tried holding down the cursor area and tapping the enemy on the screen, no dice. I've tried doing it at the same time, no dice. All it will do is fire a superturbo shot.

I know this Android can do multi-touch input (IOW, say, being able to run and jump in super mario world, etc), so is this a bug or a missing feature in Snes9X EX? I know it works correctly on the PC version and IIRC the Wii one as well.

Also, a minor feature request: is there a way to get turbo fire support for the super scope on Snes9X EX? It would be nice instead of tap-tap-tap'ing to defend against enemy fire :) (not to mention the real super scope had a turbo fire feature...) thanks.

Unofficial Test Monkey For:
* Snes9X GX (Wii)
* Snes9X EX (Android)
* Snes9X 64-bits (PC/Mac)

ZSNES|Ben Heck|NSRT|Bob Smiley
adventure_of_link
Hero of Hyrule | Official Port Recruiter

Post by adventure_of_link »

Yo Rakashazi

got another bug for ya, this time the only difference is I'm running that alpha/beta of cyanogen mod on my Droid with the Wii Remote synced to it... (wish there was a more permanent way of keeping the Wii Remote synced instead of having to re-sync every time I open/close Snes9X EX or your other emulators...)

Anyway, as I'm playing my game on Snes9X EX, I get a text message come in (I also use Handcent SMS in addition to the stock SMS/MMS app). after sending the message using the popup from handcent, as expected, the Wii Remote loses sync. I go back and re-sync it then attempt to go back to my game only to find that the emulator crashed and closed itself out (IIRC at one point it even made my cyanogen half-ass reboot, IOW, it didn't reboot fully to where I'd see a white HTC screen before the cyanogen logo).

Unofficial Test Monkey For:
* Snes9X GX (Wii)
* Snes9X EX (Android)
* Snes9X 64-bits (PC/Mac)

ZSNES|Ben Heck|NSRT|Bob Smiley