Multiple D-pads?

If you're having problems with Snes9x, or think you've found a bug, this is the place to be.
aireca
Snes9x White Belt

Multiple D-pads?

Post by aireca »

Hi, i'm trying to configure my xbox 360 controller to use the Left Joystick and the POV to be the snes D-pad, on zsnes i could enable the 3rd and 4th players to be the 1st and 2nd as well, but here i don't see how to achieve the same. Can be done?, Thanks in advance.
WalMartCartPusher
Snes9x White Belt

Re: Multiple D-pads?

Post by WalMartCartPusher »

The 6 and 7 keys on the keyboard should be able to help you with that...
aireca
Snes9x White Belt

Post by aireca »

That's not what i asked.... please read again, i mean to have the "snes Player 1 D-pad" on the "pov and the left stick of my xbox 360 controller" at the same time. The D-Pad is that Cross that moves the character in game, lol.
aireca
Snes9x White Belt

Post by aireca »

For some reason i cannot edit my previous post so:

That's not what i asked, i mean to have the "snes Player 1 D-pad" on the "pov and the left stick of my xbox 360 controller" at the same time. The D-Pad is that Cross that moves the character in game, lol.

I guess cannot be done, i hope it gets added as feature (Multiple button assignments).

I could still use zsnes just for that feature, but on zsnes i cannot use xBr... unless someone knows were to get a build of zsnes with xBr but i guess that's a question for another forum.
adventure_of_link
Hero of Hyrule | Official Port Recruiter

Post by adventure_of_link »

Yeah, looks like it'd have to be coded into the emulator for multiple button assignments...

Unofficial Test Monkey For:
* Snes9X GX (Wii)
* Snes9X EX (Android)
* Snes9X 64-bits (PC/Mac)

ZSNES|Ben Heck|NSRT|Bob Smiley