How do I stop Lufia's bushes from growing so fast? -.- (I can speed games up. Can I slow them down?)

Here you can talk about anything not covered by the other forums. Please post in the Tech Support forum for problems using Snes9x.
LeNoirFaineant
Snes9x White Belt

How do I stop Lufia's bushes from growing so fast? -.- (I can speed games up. Can I slow them down?)

Post by LeNoirFaineant »

Hey,

Pardon the title. :) So, I'm currently running Lufia II on my phone, via SNES 9x EX+. It's one of my very favorite games, out there, and being able to enjoy it again during the pandemic has been a moment of beauty. - However, I find that the emulator speeds up the game to a point when some of the puzzles become unsolvable: For starters, in the Alunze Northwest Cave, there's a simplistic puzzle about pushing a stone block over an area with ever-regrowing bushes. On the old SNES, this was funny and basically solvable. On the emulator, it's impossibly difficult, because the environment moves considerably faster - monster don't trod, they run, and the aforementioned bushes that are supposed to regrow after four hits on the gamepad regrow in between one and two. How can I fix this?

Now, I could go back and play the game on the SNES, simply, but the whole point of it was to have it on my mobile device. What do?

Thank you very much!
starfiretbt
Snes9x White Belt

Re: How do I stop Lufia's bushes from growing so fast? -.- (I can speed games up. Can I slow them down?)

Post by starfiretbt »

Under [Input] then [customize hotkeys] (alt F9) there is a feature to slow down the game at the very top, it's called "speed-" usually the key is -
LeNoirFaineant
Snes9x White Belt

Re: How do I stop Lufia's bushes from growing so fast? -.- (I can speed games up. Can I slow them down?)

Post by LeNoirFaineant »

:) Thank you for the information, and sorry for the late reply!

How do I fix this on the phone, though? - As I wrote above, the point was to be able to play the game on the road. :)

I'm using this app:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... l=en&gl=US
starfiretbt
Snes9x White Belt

Post by starfiretbt »

Sorry, I only use my personal computer. I use the time I'm away to read on my phone.