Speedy Gonzales freeze bug

If you're having problems with Snes9x, or think you've found a bug, this is the place to be.
CVReynolds
Snes9x White Belt

Speedy Gonzales freeze bug

Post by CVReynolds »

I REALLY don't feel like playing through to find out, so I thought someone here (like a developer) might please help me.

In "Speedy Gonzales - Los Gatos Bandidos", there is a button toward the end of the game. When you step on it, some weird and poorly programmed function happens in the game. On emulators (all of them, until bsnes fixed it), this button would freeze the game on the spot. My question is: Was this bug ever corrected in Snes9x? if not, do you suppose it will be corrected in 1.54? Thank you. :)
rockyfrog
Snes9x White Belt

Re: Speedy Gonzales freeze bug

Post by rockyfrog »

CVReynolds wrote:I REALLY don't feel like playing through to find out, so I thought someone here (like a developer) might please help me.

In "Speedy Gonzales - Los Gatos Bandidos", there is a button toward the end of the game. When you step on it, some weird and poorly programmed function happens in the game. On emulators (all of them, until bsnes fixed it), this button would freeze the game on the spot. My question is: Was this bug ever corrected in Snes9x? if not, do you suppose it will be corrected in 1.54? Thank you. :)
It's never been fixed on Snes9x 1.53 or the 64bit testbuild.

Will just have to wait for Snes9x 1.54.