Is this SNES9x's doing?

If you're having problems with Snes9x, or think you've found a bug, this is the place to be.
Jack_Kenton
Snes9x White Belt

Is this SNES9x's doing?

Post by Jack_Kenton »

I don't know if this actually is a problem with the SNES9X or it's an external problem. You see, I recorded a video on the SNES9X a without any problems, and when i went to watch it afterwards the video was flipped and upside down. What happened, and is there a way of fixing this?

I tried google, but sadly there doesn't seem anything on the internet to help me with this.

I'm using windows 7, and SNES9x 1.53.
Camo_Yoshi
Snes9x Purple belt

Re: Is this SNES9x's doing?

Post by Camo_Yoshi »

Did you record using Snes9x's built-in recording option? If so, what codec did you use?
Snes9x FAQs | Forum Rules
What operating system are you using? 32 or 64bit? Version of Snes9x? Is the text at the bottom of the window white when you load the game?
These suggestions are usually the solution to your issue!
Jack_Kenton
Snes9x White Belt

Post by Jack_Kenton »

you know what? nevermind. Winamp lyas them mirrored for some reason. This is a winamp problem. SNES9X was doing it's job.

Sorry.
Camo_Yoshi
Snes9x Purple belt

Post by Camo_Yoshi »

Jack_Kenton wrote:you know what? nevermind. Winamp lyas them mirrored for some reason. This is a winamp problem. SNES9X was doing it's job.

Sorry.
Yes, Winamp has that issue. I would recommend using VLC instead.
Snes9x FAQs | Forum Rules
What operating system are you using? 32 or 64bit? Version of Snes9x? Is the text at the bottom of the window white when you load the game?
These suggestions are usually the solution to your issue!