Little help?

If you're having problems with Snes9x, or think you've found a bug, this is the place to be.
chuckledarkly
Snes9x White Belt

Little help?

Post by chuckledarkly »

First time poster long time snes9x enjoyer I was playing Chrono Trigger the other day when this

http://youtu.be/7ki7-vL82ug

started happening.

Basicaly whats happening is when I try and run by holding down the run button no running takes place he simply starts flickering and he moves no faster in the slightest. This may seem a small problem but is stoping me from enjoying my game so I would appreciate any help.

I'm playing on a mac if that matters and have the snes9x 1.53

I tried deleting all sues9x files on my computer redown-loading both the rom and snes9x. I've also tried different chrono trigger roms from different sources and am stumped. Any help would be fantastic.

thank you all in advance!
smile,
BearOso
Official GTK/Linux Porter/Dev

Re: Little help?

Post by BearOso »

chuckledarkly wrote:First time poster long time snes9x enjoyer I was playing Chrono Trigger the other day when this

http://youtu.be/7ki7-vL82ug

started happening.

Basicaly whats happening is when I try and run by holding down the run button no running takes place he simply starts flickering and he moves no faster in the slightest. This may seem a small problem but is stoping me from enjoying my game so I would appreciate any help.

I'm playing on a mac if that matters and have the snes9x 1.53

I tried deleting all sues9x files on my computer redown-loading both the rom and snes9x. I've also tried different chrono trigger roms from different sources and am stumped. Any help would be fantastic.

thank you all in advance!
You have turbo assigned to that button, so it's rapidly tapping B for you instead of holding it. Clear the turbo setting for the B button and reassign it to your preferred mapping to fix it.
chuckledarkly
Snes9x White Belt

Post by chuckledarkly »

Ah! thank you sir. :)
smile,