Cordless Rumblepad 2

If you're having problems with Snes9x, or think you've found a bug, this is the place to be.
parthen
Snes9x White Belt

Cordless Rumblepad 2

Post by parthen »

Looking for any ideas, and I'm hoping I've missed something simple. I'm using 1.53 on a mac, running Snow Leopard. Everything seems to be working fine, except the controller seems to be constantly stuck pressing up, even though I'm not pressing it or telling it to do so. I've cleaned the controller, reset the software and hardware, and remapped controls dozens of times. But every time I plug back in, every game responds as if I'm pressing up on the control pad.

I'm fairly certain this is a software issue. Any suggestions?
odditude
Snes9x Green Belt

Re: Cordless Rumblepad 2

Post by odditude »

does it behave properly in other applications?
parthen
Snes9x White Belt

Post by parthen »

To be honest, this is the only app I use this with. Sounds like you're suspecting this might be the pad's problem, not SNES.
parthen
Snes9x White Belt

Post by parthen »

Now I'm really frustrated. I searched all over the valley today trying to find a new controller, and finally settled on logitech gamepad f310. I was certain this would solve my problems and get me running again. Nope! SNES still behaves as if I'm constantly pushing up. I can't be the only one with this problem. Any ideas?
odditude
Snes9x Green Belt

Post by odditude »

you need to test it with another application.