Snes9x EX won't connect to Wiimote

If you're having problems with Snes9x, or think you've found a bug, this is the place to be.
martyback
Snes9x White Belt

Snes9x EX won't connect to Wiimote

Post by martyback »

I have BTStack installed, Bluetooth turned off (respringed after turning it off too) and when I hit "Scan for Wiimote/iCP/JS1" the line stays highlighted but nothing happens. The very first time I used it it would say it couldn't find a device if I didn't hold 1+2 on the Wiimote. I connected it once and it worked great.

However, ever since I downloaded NES.emu the function is unresponsive and does nothing on NES.emu and snes9x EX. I can connect the Wiimote to iMAME4all and NES A.D. Plus and gpPhone no problem.

I have a jail broken iPad 2 5.0.1.
rudostyle
Snes9x White Belt

same problem here

Post by rudostyle »

i have the same problem martyback, i can connect wiimote with imame4all, but i'ts impossible with snes9x :( please if you find the solution, post it! (i have JB Ipad 2 5.0.1 too)
Rakashazi
Official iOS & Android Porter

Post by Rakashazi »

This problem is caused by a 3rd party app you may have downloaded from Cydia that patches the executable, remove it and try scanning again.
Twistedtxb
Snes9x White Belt

Post by Twistedtxb »

Please help I am having the same issues. It works perfectly with nes.emu, but the "scanning for wiimote" dialog screen won't appear on snes9x

I tried removing & reinstallng, to no avail. :(

Ipad2 5.01 with snes9x1.4.8armv7 from xsellize

Edit: I tried with v1.4.14 on the bigboss repo. Same problem.
Twistedtxb
Snes9x White Belt

Post by Twistedtxb »

And now that I tried removing / rinstalling nes.emu, I have the exact same issue with nes.emu as well... :cry: