SNES9x 1.53 Mac- Can't exit or save

If you're having problems with Snes9x, or think you've found a bug, this is the place to be.
LOLcity
Snes9x White Belt

SNES9x 1.53 Mac- Can't exit or save

Post by LOLcity »

Hey guys, when I load up the emulator and ROM everything works fine. The game runs smoothly. But, the red 'x' in the top left of the box that lets me quit isn't there, and the only way I can quit SNES9x is to do Command+alt+esc (ctrl+alt+del).

Another issue is that, once the game is fired up, the toolbar at the top doesn't really work. Meaning, I can't go to options and select freeze state or 'save sram now' or anything.

Thanks for any help and suggestions!
LOLcity
Snes9x White Belt

Post by LOLcity »

Here's a link to a screenshot of my issue:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/75137215@N06/6757567009/

Thanks!
zones
Official Mac OSX Porter/Dev

Post by zones »

Click the game window.
Goldenchild23
Snes9x White Belt

Re: SNES9x 1.53 Mac- Can't exit or save

Post by Goldenchild23 »

-SOLVED- Ok for mac users,esc, and command R are pause.One thing I noticed is that when I have an audio usb plugged in,it stays on the game screen with a movable cursor.Unplug it and press esc,or command R seems to bring you back to desk top.BUT this is unnecessary,because all you have to do is pause then hit command Q.This will properly close Snes9x.No fuss.No muss.
Goldenchild23
Snes9x White Belt

Re: SNES9x 1.53 Mac- Can't exit or save

Post by Goldenchild23 »

Oh as for freeze state.If you hit 1,the screen should enter freeze state,giving you opion of where you want to freeze.(gives you 9 boxes or somthing)On the flip side,if you want to unthaw,hit 0.