Snes9x Java Mobile Plis

If you're having problems with Snes9x, or think you've found a bug, this is the place to be.
dionisoark
Snes9x White Belt

Snes9x Java Mobile Plis

Post by dionisoark »

I would like to do a version of java version emulator to play snes roms on the mobile. i search but not find anything interesting pliss take my comment
adventure_of_link
Hero of Hyrule | Official Port Recruiter

Post by adventure_of_link »

If you have a iOS device or an Android device, you can always use Snes9X EX..

and moved to tech support.

Unofficial Test Monkey For:
* Snes9X GX (Wii)
* Snes9X EX (Android)
* Snes9X 64-bits (PC/Mac)

ZSNES|Ben Heck|NSRT|Bob Smiley
Camo_Yoshi
Snes9x Purple belt

Re: Snes9x Java Mobile Plis

Post by Camo_Yoshi »

dionisoark wrote:I would like to do a version of java version emulator to play snes roms on the mobile. i search but not find anything interesting pliss take my comment
I know I might sound like I'm advertising, but http://virtualsupernes.com/ might be what you're looking for. It's still in Alpha though, so very few games work, and you need a powerful computer to run it. I doubt it'll work with a mobile phone, but I honestly can't say it's so since I don't have one to try it with. :P
Snes9x FAQs | Forum Rules
What operating system are you using? 32 or 64bit? Version of Snes9x? Is the text at the bottom of the window white when you load the game?
These suggestions are usually the solution to your issue!
adventure_of_link
Hero of Hyrule | Official Port Recruiter

Re: Snes9x Java Mobile Plis

Post by adventure_of_link »

Camo_Yoshi wrote:
dionisoark wrote:I would like to do a version of java version emulator to play snes roms on the mobile. i search but not find anything interesting pliss take my comment
I know I might sound like I'm advertising, but http://virtualsupernes.com/ might be what you're looking for. It's still in Alpha though, so very few games work, and you need a powerful computer to run it. I doubt it'll work with a mobile phone, but I honestly can't say it's so since I don't have one to try it with. :P
not to mention we'd have to know the specs of the phone in question...

if you have a latest edition Android or iOS device it should run Snes9X fine. otherwise, good luck..

Unofficial Test Monkey For:
* Snes9X GX (Wii)
* Snes9X EX (Android)
* Snes9X 64-bits (PC/Mac)

ZSNES|Ben Heck|NSRT|Bob Smiley