Help

If you're having problems with Snes9x, or think you've found a bug, this is the place to be.
cancerman07
Snes9x White Belt

Help

Post by cancerman07 »

I was watching someone using this emulator. I liked it features. however i can not get one of the features that they used to work.

they would push a button to select a save-state and all the save-states would show up with a screen-shot of where they save-stated.

I was wondering how to do this?
I can't tell a lie

I am a gamer
I am a cancer survivor
bl0ckeduser
Snes9x White Belt

Re: Help

Post by bl0ckeduser »

cancerman07 wrote:I was watching someone using this emulator. I liked it features. however i can not get one of the features that they used to work.

they would push a button to select a save-state and all the save-states would show up with a screen-shot of where they save-stated.

I think it depends on the version (i.e. port) you're using. I remember the old Mac OS 9 version of snes9x had the feature you describe; I'm not sure if it's present in the current Windows / Mac / Linux ports.
Camo_Yoshi
Snes9x Purple belt

Post by Camo_Yoshi »

cancerman07 wrote:I was watching someone using this emulator. I liked it features. however i can not get one of the features that they used to work.

Could you show us where you saw this? They may have been using a external program for the screenshot portion.

Snes9x does support setting a save state via hotkey, check the Input menu...
Snes9x FAQs | Forum Rules
What operating system are you using? 32 or 64bit? Version of Snes9x? Is the text at the bottom of the window white when you load the game?
These suggestions are usually the solution to your issue!
zones
Official Mac OSX Porter/Dev

Post by zones »

bl0ckeduser wrote:I remember the old Mac OS 9 version of snes9x had the feature you describe
Also available on the most recent Mac OS X version.
ixfd64
Snes9x White Belt

Post by ixfd64 »

You mean, like in this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzNtm69Y27o