i have a problem with the character movement

If you're having problems with Snes9x, or think you've found a bug, this is the place to be.
jos803
Snes9x White Belt

i have a problem with the character movement

Post by jos803 »

I don't know if I'm in the right forum ,ok so my problem is when I play the game my character moves okay for up and down but the left and right direction always lag resulting in a slow character that is as fast as a turtle ,the emulator was working fine yesterday but today its no working properly,please help, I'm on lion X

thanks in advance
adventure_of_link
Hero of Hyrule | Official Port Recruiter

Post by adventure_of_link »

first off, yes this is the right forum.

next, what game(s) are you experiencing this in? Do they show a good or bad checksum upon loading? Do you have the NSRT info for the ROMs and/or a CRC32 number?

also, what are your main methods of the emulated D-pad (IOW keyboard, game controller, touch screen, etc)?

Unofficial Test Monkey For:
* Snes9X GX (Wii)
* Snes9X EX (Android)
* Snes9X 64-bits (PC/Mac)

ZSNES|Ben Heck|NSRT|Bob Smiley
jos803
Snes9x White Belt

Post by jos803 »

i had the problem with various platforming games like: super metroid ,Tmnt turtle in time ,super mario.
All the games show a good checksum,I'm emulating with my keyboard .I have the CRC32 number of the games:(tmnt:0x5940BD99),(super-metroid:0xAD2CBF9C)

I tried those game in another emulator and it worked fine but i want to use the snes9x because it has better features than the other emulator.
Camo_Yoshi
Snes9x Purple belt

Post by Camo_Yoshi »

Have you tried bsnes yet to test to see if the problem is still present?
Snes9x FAQs | Forum Rules
What operating system are you using? 32 or 64bit? Version of Snes9x? Is the text at the bottom of the window white when you load the game?
These suggestions are usually the solution to your issue!
jos803
Snes9x White Belt

Post by jos803 »

i have tested it with bsnes and the games were doing fine the only downside of this emulator is that you can pay full screen