SNES9X for os lion

If you're having problems with Snes9x, or think you've found a bug, this is the place to be.
greenmonkey
Snes9x White Belt

SNES9X for os lion

Post by greenmonkey »

I have recently downloaded os lion for my mac (which is great by the way), but get "You can't open the application Snes9x because PowerPC applications are no longer supported." SO I was hoping, IF there hasn't been one already, a non-power pc version would be very nice indeed. I had gotten up to the wreaked ship in super metroid. Also, I would really like to keep my freezes. Thank you.

Edit: Never mind, I've found an os lion version. It seems my old saves don't seem to work though...oh well.
adventure_of_link
Hero of Hyrule | Official Port Recruiter

Post by adventure_of_link »

moved to tech support...

Unofficial Test Monkey For:
* Snes9X GX (Wii)
* Snes9X EX (Android)
* Snes9X 64-bits (PC/Mac)

ZSNES|Ben Heck|NSRT|Bob Smiley
Camo_Yoshi
Snes9x Purple belt

Post by Camo_Yoshi »

Make sure you're using Snes9x 1.53.

You can grab it here:

http://bigkidtennis.com/snes9x
http://camoyoshi.x10.mx/mirror/snes9x
Snes9x FAQs | Forum Rules
What operating system are you using? 32 or 64bit? Version of Snes9x? Is the text at the bottom of the window white when you load the game?
These suggestions are usually the solution to your issue!
kashell
Snes9x White Belt

Post by kashell »

Thank you thank you thank you!

This link seriously needs to be on the downloads page or this post stickied, upvoted on facebook, retweeted, and spread the farthest distance galaxies that are known to man.

I made an account just to say thank you. So thank you.

Also, thank you.
Camo_Yoshi
Snes9x Purple belt

Post by Camo_Yoshi »

kashell wrote:Thank you thank you thank you!

This link seriously needs to be on the downloads page or this post stickied, upvoted on facebook, retweeted, and spread the farthest distance galaxies that are known to man.

I made an account just to say thank you. So thank you.

Also, thank you.
We have it sticky'd on the Public Dev forum. We would update the website but we don't have access to it. FYI - KEEP A EYE ON THE FORUMS. We post everything on the forums now nice the website admin left.
Snes9x FAQs | Forum Rules
What operating system are you using? 32 or 64bit? Version of Snes9x? Is the text at the bottom of the window white when you load the game?
These suggestions are usually the solution to your issue!