Yoshi's island is not working

If you're having problems with Snes9x, or think you've found a bug, this is the place to be.
linkruler1974
Snes9x White Belt

Post by linkruler1974 »

1 text is white. 2 no sound 3 yes 4 no
Camo_Yoshi
Snes9x Purple belt

Post by Camo_Yoshi »

Ok, grab a copy of ZSNES and see if it works... Hopefully we can get this resolved.

Other forum members:

I've personally offered to remote into this guy's machine and get the problem fixed, it's getting to the point where the issues are really starting to stack and up and this isn't getting and easier for either us or the user. :P
Snes9x FAQs | Forum Rules
What operating system are you using? 32 or 64bit? Version of Snes9x? Is the text at the bottom of the window white when you load the game?
These suggestions are usually the solution to your issue!
the_randomizer
Snes9x Orange Belt

Post by the_randomizer »

Give this emulator a try, it's not Snes9x, but SnesGT, which is way better than Zsnes (uses Anomie's SPC emulator, which is no. 2 in accuracy). http://snesemu.black-ship.net/emus/snes ... 230b7e.zip It was programmed by a couple of Japanese dudes, but this one's translated.
Lisa: "I hope you all know you're sponsoring a murderous pirate!"
Sponsor: "A pirate!!? Well, that's hardly the image we need for Long John Silvers!"
linkruler1974
Snes9x White Belt

Post by linkruler1974 »

that link gave me an emulator that was not translated (at least for the options bar), so can you try that again
linkruler1974
Snes9x White Belt

Post by linkruler1974 »

found a solution! I downloaded the gameboy version.