Super Pinball - Behind the Mask has messed-up sound, crashes

If you're having problems with Snes9x, or think you've found a bug, this is the place to be.
CVReynolds
Snes9x White Belt

Super Pinball - Behind the Mask has messed-up sound, crashes

Post by CVReynolds »

Using the latest test build of SNES9X as of the date this is posted. Windows XP 32-bit.

Super Pinball - Behind the Mask (North American version) has messed up sound. It also crashed shortly after booting. This is the 1.1 version of the game, but it might happen on the 1.0 version as well, and I haven't checked the other regions to see if they share the problem.

Here's the details on the ROM image used:

CRC-32:
008463A0

MD-5:
D284DC925876C60491E769A0FFC40210

SHA-1:
AD9B9E8BF655CA24BC434080814E9F462D97C238

This has been verified as a good dump and I did not use any patch files.
CVReynolds
Snes9x White Belt

Re: Super Pinball - Behind the Mask has messed-up sound, cra

Post by CVReynolds »

As of the latest test build (June 25 2014), this game still doesn't work. Strangely, the more recent test builds get a little farther than previous versions of the emulator, but still can't make it past the menus or to any game-play.

Will this be fixed in a future test build? If not, then will it be fixed in 1.54?
GaryLlanas
Snes9x White Belt

Post by GaryLlanas »

Hair extensions and hairpieces really can help to improve the looking of people and help to change them a lot hair extensions and hairpieces if choosing the right type and right style of hair wigs for you, of course that you will look and become more and more attractive and also buy cheap hair wigs now is easy as you can just get the ideal style that you want online at online shops now. I have just buy me a curly hair wigs for black women and it is perfect.
GaryLlanas
Snes9x White Belt

Post by GaryLlanas »

Hair extensions and hairpieces really can help to improve the looking of people and help to change them a lot hair extensions and hairpieces if choosing the right type and right style of hair wigs for you, of course that you will look and become more and more attractive and also buy cheap hair wigs now is easy as you can just get the ideal style that you want online at online shops now. I have just buy me a curly hair wigs for black women and it is perfect.