help snes9x 1.52 says no sound direct x error need help ?

If you're having problems with Snes9x, or think you've found a bug, this is the place to be.
gamesfan
Snes9x White Belt

help snes9x 1.52 says no sound direct x error need help ?

Post by gamesfan »

i can see no help is given with version 1.51 of snes9x but im trying to install the version 1.52 i can install it ok on windows 7 but then it reports back saying i wont hear sound because i need to have updated direct x on pc. fair enough i go to install that and it says a cabinet file necessary for installion cannot be trusted. please verify the cryptographic services are enabled and the cabinet file certificate is valid.
OV2
Official Win32 Porter/Dev

Post by OV2 »

Either install the newest DirectX through the webinstaller, or go to Sound->Settings and select a different sound driver.

As a side note: some punctuation in your questions might increase the number of people willing to help you...
gamesfan
Snes9x White Belt

Post by gamesfan »

yes i tried the diffrent sound drivers and it says error then i cant open the application again then. sorry i dont know how to use the grammer thing punch marks etc sorry
adventure_of_link
Hero of Hyrule | Official Port Recruiter

Post by adventure_of_link »

gamesfan wrote:yes i tried the diffrent sound drivers and it says error then i cant open the application again then. sorry i dont know how to use the grammer thing punch marks etc sorry
Not to be a jerk or anything, but unless English is your second/third/whatever language, it's not hard to use periods, commas, exclamation points, question marks, etc.

Unofficial Test Monkey For:
* Snes9X GX (Wii)
* Snes9X EX (Android)
* Snes9X 64-bits (PC/Mac)

ZSNES|Ben Heck|NSRT|Bob Smiley
gamesfan
Snes9x White Belt

Post by gamesfan »

yearh this is ment to be a forum to help people not to contridict to people how they write so yearh u did sound like a jerk there. and it stil hasent answered my ?
adventure_of_link

gamesfan wrote:yearh this is ment to be a forum to help people not to contridict to people how they write so yearh u did sound like a jerk there. and it stil hasent answered my ?
and by that logic so did OV2. Seriously, take what he said into consideration... you might get a bunch of good replies.

* Snes9X GX (Wii)
* Snes9X EX (Android)

gamesfan
Snes9x White Belt

Post by gamesfan »

i dont care if it was ov1 or ov2 or o2 the phone people mate. answer the fricking ? i posted ok i dont do all that grammer stuff ive joined like 100 diffrent forums and there picky about all this grammer stuff like u are here. the ? was simple it was about the emulator so why not just answer it thats what this forum is based on correct.
gamesfan
Snes9x White Belt

Post by gamesfan »

sorry i ment there not picky about this grammer stuff like you all are here.
Camo_Yoshi
Snes9x Purple belt

Post by Camo_Yoshi »

Honestly, please, use good grammar and punctuation. You're not a 8 year old. (At least, I hope you aren't...) :roll:

You'll be treated much more seriously if you use good sentence structure, rather than talking like you're sending a text message.
Snes9x FAQs | Forum Rules
What operating system are you using? 32 or 64bit? Version of Snes9x? Is the text at the bottom of the window white when you load the game?
These suggestions are usually the solution to your issue!
gamesfan
Snes9x White Belt

Post by gamesfan »

yearh whatever ive solved the problem anyway needed diffrent sound drivers in settings.
adventure_of_link

gamesfan wrote:yearh whatever ive solved the problem anyway needed diffrent sound drivers in settings.
Well, glad to hear you got it solved all the same, good luck with the emulator...

* Snes9X GX (Wii)
* Snes9X EX (Android)