Xbox one wired controller.

If you're having problems with Snes9x, or think you've found a bug, this is the place to be.
unknownavailability
Snes9x White Belt

Xbox one wired controller.

Post by unknownavailability »

Keeping it simple, I can't do background inputs. Before you ask, yes, I have the controller mapped to joypad #1. I have background inputs enabled and paused while inactive is also turned off. I've used a different emulator and I do not have this same issue. While I'm in the emulator for snes9x I am fine. This happens on 1.55 and 1.53 both. I've given up. Someone, PLEASE help me.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=10LVM- ... mqba-NT442

.conf file
unknownavailability
Snes9x White Belt

Re: Xbox one wired controller.

Post by unknownavailability »

Alright, there are a lot of views here. I found the answer to this. You have to physically go into the device manager and change the driver on your XBone controller. There are 2 or 3 different options, depending on the setup different ones will work... In every instance of installing a driver, if it doesn't work, you must uninstall/reinstall each time to see if it works. I had the 360 driver auto install in my case and it is what was causing the issue, and it was a secondary "windows game controller driver" that worked successfully. I have since moved on from using Xbone controller for emulation.