Missing graphics

If you're having problems with Snes9x, or think you've found a bug, this is the place to be.
PODxt
Snes9x White Belt

Missing graphics

Post by PODxt »

I noticed some missing graphics in games like Batman Returns, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in Time and Dragon Ball Z 1 & 2.

In Batman Returns, when Batman loses a life, he comes back invincible for 5s. In the real game he's supposed to be clipping but with the emulator, he's just not appearing: there's no Batman on screen although you can actually move and hit the bad guys.

In Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in Time, the first time you encounter the boss Shredder, you can not see his target moving on the screen which makes him more difficult to beat because you don't know what he's aiming.

In DBZ1&2 some fireballs or fireball effects are not displayed and they are also not showing on the radar at the top of the screen. This happens most of the time but not all the time (like 5 times out of 6).

I tried toggling on and off transparency, sprites, backgrounds , 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 keys , switching to OpenGL, Direct3D with no effect.

Has any of you ever experienced this? Do you have any idea how to solve this problem?
Thanks
jumbohotdogs100
Snes9x White Belt

Re: Missing graphics

Post by jumbohotdogs100 »

PODxt wrote:I noticed some missing graphics in games like Batman Returns, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in Time and Dragon Ball Z 1 & 2.

In Batman Returns, when Batman loses a life, he comes back invincible for 5s. In the real game he's supposed to be clipping but with the emulator, he's just not appearing: there's no Batman on screen although you can actually move and hit the bad guys.

In Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in Time, the first time you encounter the boss Shredder, you can not see his target moving on the screen which makes him more difficult to beat because you don't know what he's aiming.

In DBZ1&2 some fireballs or fireball effects are not displayed and they are also not showing on the radar at the top of the screen. This happens most of the time but not all the time (like 5 times out of 6).

I tried toggling on and off transparency, sprites, backgrounds , 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 keys , switching to OpenGL, Direct3D with no effect.

Has any of you ever experienced this? Do you have any idea how to solve this problem?
Thanks
I am having a similar problem in a Super Metroid hack during a boss battle. nothing will show up; no boss, no platforms, not even the Samus playermodel. the only thing that shows up is the harmful substance u fall into and take damage in. I have tried to figure out the issue but simply cannot, I even triple checked to make sure that no "BG#" were disabled. some help in this issue would greatly be appreciated