Troubleshooting Old Xbox Emulator! Help.

If you're having problems with Snes9x, or think you've found a bug, this is the place to be.
styleez
Snes9x White Belt

Troubleshooting Old Xbox Emulator! Help.

Post by styleez »

Hello!!
Me and my GF just brought her old Xbox back which they bought many years ago from a shop whom fixed the Xsnes9X emulator. According to my girlfriend the snes games have never worked properly and they just forgot about it later on. Me however now the many years are very intrested in the games inside and would love to experience them.

To the problem: The Version is a very old one i assume: "1.39 Beta Release 5". It is on a first gen Xbox which i have no additional information about. The problem that exist is that everytime you start a game it will start as it should but the screen will be stuck in the top right corner and therefor you can only see 1/4 of the screen makeing the games unplayable.

Is there anyway to solve this problem? If so please explain as detailed as possible since Im not only noob in this technology but Xbox and emulators is an new area for me.

Thank you for all support! // Styleez
styleez
Snes9x White Belt

Re: Troubleshooting Old Xbox Emulator! Help.

Post by styleez »

I actually found the solution myself and it was stupidly easy.

To fix the screen or just adjusting the screen i pressed Back+Y buttons. That will show you a message that says: Analog stretch mode on/off. When this is at "On" you can use the two joysticks to properly adjust the screen in the way desired.

This might work on other consoles as well with other buttons ofc.