Snes9x does not hide the mouse cursor

If you're having problems with Snes9x, or think you've found a bug, this is the place to be.
Alan Ribas
Snes9x White Belt

Snes9x does not hide the mouse cursor

Post by Alan Ribas »

I use different emulators on my computer. I downloaded the Snes9x emulator and configured with a so-called frontend "GameEx". The 1.53 version of Snes9x did not accept the command line to enable the multitap. So I looked a little on the internet and found this link:

http://www.s9x-w32.de/dl/testbuilds/sne ... 062014.zip

It contains an executable emulator Snes9x who accepted the command line I needed to enable multitap function in some games. The problem is that now the mouse is not hidden when the game starts, getting right in the middle of the screen. Someone here by chance could tell me how to fix this? Is there a command line, or configuration, or other executable Snes9x I can at the same time enable the multitap for command line and the mouse hide after the game starts?

thank you
OV2
Official Win32 Porter/Dev

Re: Snes9x does not hide the mouse cursor

Post by OV2 »

Did you try the most recent testbuild from that folder? I just tested with "snes9x-x64.exe -fullscreen -port2 mp5:2345 mario.smc" and the mouse was hidden correctly.
Alan Ribas
Snes9x White Belt

Re: Snes9x does not hide the mouse cursor

Post by Alan Ribas »

OV2 wrote:Did you try the most recent testbuild from that folder? I just tested with "snes9x-x64.exe -fullscreen -port2 mp5:2345 mario.smc" and the mouse was hidden correctly.
It worked !!
Now I understand what I did wrong. When I entered the links to download the Builds I looked the last folder, thinking that it was the most current. It usually is what we find normally.
Thank OV2 !!