GamePlsy with SNES 9x V. 5.3

If you're having problems with Snes9x, or think you've found a bug, this is the place to be.
Angelo
Snes9x White Belt

GamePlsy with SNES 9x V. 5.3

Post by Angelo »

Hello. Can someone please help me lidaar with the SNES 9X. I really liked the way the picture is more clear and realistic that the emulator, much better than this. Zsnes 1.42. However consigio not record more gamepleys or with fraps, nor a more advanced program and not in the emulator itself. Sorry my English translator Thanks from ja
Angelo
Snes9x White Belt

Re: GamePlay with SNES 9x V. 5.3

Post by Angelo »

Hello everyone! I would like to record gameplays through the SNES version 9x 1:53 , but I can not. I even tried to record video in the emulator smv format , as it can not by FRAPS , but does not record any video . What can I do?
OV2
Official Win32 Porter/Dev

Re: GamePlsy with SNES 9x V. 5.3

Post by OV2 »

If you want to record with fraps switch to direct3d or opengl, that should work. Other than that you can try the avi recording feature in s9x directly.
Angelo
Snes9x White Belt

Re: GamePlsy with SNES 9x V. 5.3

Post by Angelo »

Thank you for reply friend! 8) Yes, I can do gameplays with Fraps , Although I can only do gameplays in Fraps with 30 FPS on my Notebook. I need 60 FPS for record a perfect gameplay. And recording with the emulator quality out below! I've done several tests.
:( But there is a new problem: noise in audio! And this is the most boring of all! I'm trying everything to resolve , I tried various settings and still could not solve. The audio that work fot SNESDirectSound is why XAudio2 does not work. This XAudio2 would be the original audio of the SNES?

Please, help me! My You Tube channel is stopped because of this! ZSNES is good, but the picture is worse compared to the Snes9x ! So I want to use the Snes 9x from now. :arrow: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChE-iv ... 2lssexsUcw

Sorry my bad english Google Translate :|