Black screen crash

If you're having problems with Snes9x, or think you've found a bug, this is the place to be.
Bumpinguglies
Snes9x White Belt

Black screen crash

Post by Bumpinguglies »

So I'm posting here because I've been googling and can't seem to find a solution to my issue. I have followed a few "how to videos" to set up the homebrew channel and that's all working, I can access it no problem, my SNES9X emulator is installed as well as the channel. However my issue is more so with Roms. I download Roms and have tried rom packs and place them in the rom folder just like all the YouTube videos I've seen. The Roms are unzipped, however when on the channel and click rom to open and play them, I get a black screen then my TV shows the AV input and my Wii seems to have turned off but the remote remains on. Pressing power on the Wii remote turns my system back on and takes me back to the Wii channel select. This happens with ever rom I try, weather it's SNES or Wii64 etc..

My files look just like the "how to" videos and I'm using an SD card. Lots of memory space left over and my emulators are all the newest up to date versions.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks!