windows 10

If you're having problems with Snes9x, or think you've found a bug, this is the place to be.
Presumedcartman
Snes9x White Belt

windows 10

Post by Presumedcartman »

is snes9x emulator capable of running on a windows 10 laptop im new to these emulators and would very much like too have this on my laptop now i have it on my android phone and love it but want it on my laptop.
Sputnikcer
Snes9x White Belt

Re: windows 10

Post by Sputnikcer »

Presumedcartman wrote:is snes9x emulator capable of running on a windows 10 laptop im new to these emulators and would very much like too have this on my laptop now i have it on my android phone and love it but want it on my laptop.
Yes. This is very capable of running on Win10, and I can even use my controller on it, but be weary. I couldn't before and thought it was the emulators problem, but in fact it was just because of where I got it. Be sure to download this emulator from official mirrors, or at least the google link it will list when it asks you where you want to download it from. The game that I have tested and works flawlessly (so far) is Super Mario World.
geekgirl101
Snes9x White Belt

Re: windows 10

Post by geekgirl101 »

Just to put in my 2 cents here, it's working fine for me too. Haven't come across any issues to complain about other than the weird requirement for joypad configuration but that's not a game-breaking issue.