SNES USB Controller Not Working In Game

If you're having problems with Snes9x, or think you've found a bug, this is the place to be.
PR3MO
Snes9x White Belt

SNES USB Controller Not Working In Game

Post by PR3MO »

Greetings, fellow people. I'm well aware of the fact that this has been a huge issue for years, as I scrolled through literally dozens of topics with no luck.

I recently bought a lookalike SNES USB controller, apparently "Yobo" brand. The controller worked on the Window controller test perfectly, and I was even able to map it out in the emulator successfully using the controller. I configured the settings on "Joypad #1", and left all of the other controllers disabled. I have the setting on "Use SNES Joypad(s)", but unfortunately the controller will not operate within the game. I even tried going through switching to the other joypad options with the same results.

The game did cooperate when I hit the "Space" button, as well as the arrows keys on the keyboard, before but since I configured the SNES controller, even that doesn't work.

I'm just a kid trying to relive his Megaman X days, but nada yet! Anyone else with the same exact situation?