Two emulator problems

If you're having problems with Snes9x, or think you've found a bug, this is the place to be.
justsomerandomguy
Snes9x White Belt

Two emulator problems

Post by justsomerandomguy »

I am having a pair of problems that I hope someone can here might help with. I am really out of my element here, and I would sincerely appreciate any help you can offer:

1) On my xbox with xsnes9x, games would show up a) upside down, b) backwards, and c) mostly above the screen. I could press the back+Y button on my controller to manually move the screen and then flip it back to normal, but I had to do so every time I loaded a game, which is exactly as annoying as you would imagine. Thoughts on how I might permanently fix this would be appreciated.

2) The bigger problem is that I started looking through the settings, and, like an idiot, I switched the video settings to 720p. Since doing this, every time I try to start the emulator, the screen just goes black and nothing works. Because of that, I cannot access the settings to return it to normal, and I don't know how to restore the settings without doing so within the emulator program. I cannot even use the soft reset that works whenever playing other games, so, every time I try to access the program, it freezes and I have to manually restart the machine. Any ideas on how I could restore the video settings from outside of the program?

Thanks so much for your time!
Ender
Snes9x White Belt

Re: Two emulator problems

Post by Ender »

8) I'm sorry I only use PC. :|