It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:49 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Help starting games!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:46 pm 
Snes9x White Belt

Ok so I've recently downloaded the SNES9x emulator and a few games. I use windows and the games are linked to my keyboard. I am able to get passed the start screen i.e. hitting start via spacebar. All my controls are listed under basic configuration...

Here's my problem: I can't seem to be able to enter any of my games. When I am given the option to start/enter new game file, they just won't go. I click "enter" on my keyboard, which is the select button, and it just doesn't work. It happens with all my games unfortunately. I'm not sure what the problem is exactly.

I've tried other combinations, but it always switches back to the preset button configuration. I've tried to move the "select" option to another key, but it doesn't work.

I hope I'm making enough sense.

Post subject: Re: Help starting games!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:20 am 
Hero of Hyrule | Official Port Recruiter

EDIT: In the future, it's not necessary to cross-post your question across multiple forums... if it can fit in better somewhere else, we will move it for you, or if you meant to post in another forum, tell us where to move the thread to and we'll move it.

Continue this discussion in the cross-posted thread in tech support.

Unofficial Test Monkey For:
* Snes9X GX (Wii)
* Snes9X EX (Android)
* Snes9X 64-bits (PC/Mac)

ZSNES|Ben Heck|NSRT|Bob Smiley

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]