snes repoductions?

Need a hint? Got a code or strategy? Share it all here!
tariqbutt
Snes9x White Belt

snes repoductions?

Post by tariqbutt »

is there a place that sells snes repro carts and would copy a translated rom onto a cart? Ive seen it dont with nes carts but not with snes
tariqbutt
Snes9x White Belt

Re: snes repoductions?

Post by tariqbutt »

Failing that is there a step by step guide on how to do it myself. Ive looked at this site

http://nintendoallstars.w.interia.pl/romlab/sneslab.htm

But I really dont know where to start...
tariqbutt
Snes9x White Belt

Re: snes repoductions?

Post by tariqbutt »

Or is there any other way I could get a snes rom to run on my snes?
kolechovski
Snes9x Brown Belt

Post by kolechovski »

That site contains an email link. Email them and see if they have any knowledge about this. I'd think there should be some way.
The soldier was forced to desert his dessert in the desert.
op89x
Snes9x Yellow Belt

Post by op89x »

Funny, I came here looking for the same thing. Something that would work in a similar fashion to the DS flash carts. I guess I comparable model doesn't exist for the SNES. Shame, because I wanted to play some hacks on the original hardware.
RchUncleSkeleton
Snes9x White Belt

Snes Flash Cart

Post by RchUncleSkeleton »

There is an SNES flash cart available over at RetroUSB.com. You can load roms onto a compact flash card and play them on your super nintendo hardware. It does not support games that need special chips though such as SuperFX(Starfox, Yoshi's Island), SA-1(Super Mario RPG, Kirby Super Star, Kirbys Dreamland 3), CX4(Megaman X2 and X3) and a few other special chips. You can load about 85% of games on this device but the price tag is extremely steep for the limitations it has and I don't think it's worth the price.