Donkey Kong Country Players

Need a hint? Got a code or strategy? Share it all here!

Which donkey kong country games have you beaten from start to finish without dying a single death?

Donkey Kong Country 1
50%
Donkey Kong Country 2
25%
Donkey Kong Country 3
25%

Total votes: 4

Mark57Raider
Snes9x White Belt

Donkey Kong Country Players

Post by Mark57Raider »

Okay here I go. I don't think that most donkey kong country players are what they are cracked up to be due to my experience with the lot of them on zbattle/z-net, and I don't want to sound condescending or putting down in anyway. There is just not that much competitiveness/dumbed down play in any donkey kong country game with the fact being that I don't even play with people in dkc anymore because I've given up on most of them. There are a few exceptions being that we'll finish the game from level one to the final level in one swing. Those people I consider to be donkey kong country fans. Not the ones who get tired of playing after world 1 or three levels, or die in level three on dkc3 and then leave. No no no. I'm talking about those who PLAY the game, and who can play the entire series dying as minimally as possible. I will take note of those who can do it and those who can't and there are going to be lots of people who will be afraid to answer.

So with that out of the way....
adventure_of_link
Hero of Hyrule | Official Port Recruiter

Re: Donkey Kong Country Players

Post by adventure_of_link »

you'll have to define dying without a single death. Does this mean like you die and die and die, etc but not game over, or do you die till you game over?

That said, my vote is for DKC1, it's the only one I've ever played.

Unofficial Test Monkey For:
* Snes9X GX (Wii)
* Snes9X EX (Android)
* Snes9X 64-bits (PC/Mac)

ZSNES|Ben Heck|NSRT|Bob Smiley