Snes Emulator For Android With Advanced Settings

Here you can talk about anything not covered by the other forums. Please post in the Tech Support forum for problems using Snes9x.
Yamucha
Snes9x White Belt

Snes Emulator For Android With Advanced Settings

Post by Yamucha »

Hi!

Didn't know where to ask this question on the net so here goes;

I'm looking for a snes emulator on android with advanced settings. What i'm specifically looking for is speed settings.

To better illustrate my point, for example, on SnesX9 on Windows, when i press + button to speed up the game (not frameskip or fast forward / turbo mode), the (E) version of MegamanX goes from 30FPS to 60FPS also speeding up the background music and that's specifically what i'm after.

I don't know, the default speed of the most games on Snes is too slow to me and ntsc ones are also slow so that's why i play their pal version's to speed them up in this way if i can and I can't game on snes without this option so I'm looking for an emulator on android that will allow me to do this.

Fun fact: i do the exact opposite on nes emulators since ntsc games' background music plays too fast but some like Captain Tsubasa 2 or Batman Return of Joker, i play on ntsc mode because their pal version's background music is horribly slow.

I also emailed the SnesX9EX+'s developer but didn't receive an answer so far.