It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:38 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:17 am 
Snes9x White Belt

Hey guys,
So I've been toying with this emulator for about a week now, started off playing some super Mario bros on my droid turbo 2. So the on-screen controllers didn't quite do it for me. I did my research and found I could pair my ps4 controller to my phone via Bluetooth..Sweet right!? Today I learned I cound cast from the phone to my TV and it works pretty dang well. Only having two minor issues and was hoping somebody might have a little input. 1. Every so often I experience what I can best describe as lag. Is this common? Nothing unreasonable tho and for maybe 1 second in length. Lastly I've experienced a latency, or delay if you will, between the ps4 controller and snes9x. Its almost like they struggle to communicate. I have mapped the keypad numerous times tried different settings, and in some instances it makes a lot of platformer type games (Mario, castlevania,ect...)all but unplayable.
But seriously guys this software is awesome I really wish I would have learned about this earlier and I do really enjoy it, just looking for some advice on the fine tuning.