Mario RPG, HTC EVO 4G

If you're having problems with Snes9x, or think you've found a bug, this is the place to be.
mrknow1
Refused to obey the rules. I'm a n00b.

Mario RPG, HTC EVO 4G

Post by mrknow1 »

Thought i would put this out there, tried snes9x EX today to get mario rpg on my phone (doesnt work on snesoid) and worked just fine the first time around then crashed my phone the next. After that I tried to load the game again (as well as others) about 20 times with a 50% rate (exactly) of crashing when i would load a ROM. Any ideas?
mrknow1

Post by mrknow1 »

correction!!!: Turns out if i load a game with the screen oriented verticly, loads any and all games just fine (Again this is on my HTC EVO 4G running snes9x EX ). I can then turn and reorient the screen in order to play in portrait after the ROM has had 1 sec to load.
In case any others have this problem or are wondering what the CRASH is, if you go to load a rom on my phone with the app in portrait when you go to load a rom you have a 50% chance of crashing your phone (HTC EVO) you see the the Dpad and all buttons just fine but the game screen is a blur of color, almost static. You cannot back button, home, or menu and if you hit the power button your screen will go off and not be able to come back on til you remove the battery (no hard reset slot) Hope this helps someone.
mrknow1

Post by mrknow1 »

nvm, peice of shit app shit crashes phone even on vertical orientation, just not nearly as much
Terrible app in my opinion, got the idea and functions alright but if its got any chance of crashing your system for a full reboot (IE take out the fucking battery) not worth it at all. fix your shit
the_randomizer
Snes9x Orange Belt

Post by the_randomizer »

First of all, it's not necessary to triple post, and using foul language isn't going to get you help any faster.
Lisa: "I hope you all know you're sponsoring a murderous pirate!"
Sponsor: "A pirate!!? Well, that's hardly the image we need for Long John Silvers!"
adventure_of_link
Hero of Hyrule | Official Port Recruiter

Post by adventure_of_link »

As a future Evo 4G customer, I do appreciate the heads-up on Snes9X EX (though a lot can change in four months), but your foul language and triple posting isn't going to get your problem addressed any faster. Rakashazi, the Android/iOS porter, has a life too, you know.

Unofficial Test Monkey For:
* Snes9X GX (Wii)
* Snes9X EX (Android)
* Snes9X 64-bits (PC/Mac)

ZSNES|Ben Heck|NSRT|Bob Smiley
mrknow1

Post by mrknow1 »

Omg my eyes not some worse out of frustration, grow up and understand having to remove case and battery to try to help out with this fail ass app is hell. Glad to see instead of any possible ideas as to why ypu all cry over bleeding eyez, get over it or forever be flamed in HTC EVO forums.
Get on it
adventure_of_link
Hero of Hyrule | Official Port Recruiter

Post by adventure_of_link »

mrknow1 wrote:Omg my eyes not some worse out of frustration, grow up and understand having to remove case and battery to try to help out with this fail ass app is hell. Glad to see instead of any possible ideas as to why ypu all cry over bleeding eyez, get over it or forever be flamed in HTC EVO forums.
Get on it
Your rude posts and demanding of "get on it" isn't going to do much. And if some aftermarket forum for the Evo is this rude to others, they may have lost a potential customer.

Unofficial Test Monkey For:
* Snes9X GX (Wii)
* Snes9X EX (Android)
* Snes9X 64-bits (PC/Mac)

ZSNES|Ben Heck|NSRT|Bob Smiley